If you would like to speak to us about support please fill in this form and you will be contacted Parental Support

Please see details of the list of websites where you can gain advice and information on support available in your local area: 

Eating out this Summer Click here for Info

Food Bank Recipe Book Click here to view

Citizens advice Gravesend:  

You can access advice in the following ways: 

Call  for free on the advice line on 0808 278 7810 for assistance, available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm

Email on advice@nwkent.cab.org.uk. Emails will be triaged in times of heavy demand. 

For self-help advice, visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk  at any time. 

If you’re looking for help to apply for Universal Credit

Call  for free on 0800 144 8 444 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm) 

Get support online at www.citizensadvice.org.uk/helptoclaim 

Kent Support and advice service:  

The Kent Support and Assistance Service (KSAS) may be able to help you if you have experienced an unforeseen, short-term crisis or if you are facing exceptional pressures because of an emergency. 

They offer our help for a short time only if you have no other means of support, and if all other avenues of support have been exhausted. 

Click here to view KCC Help to live at Home


Advice and support for families with a child under five years old.  

 Phone : 01322 225100            homestartnwkent.org.uk


For advice and support with the daily cost of living

Click here to access Porchlight Help

Helpline: 0800 567 7699