As a Skills for Life School, we want to prepare our students for the world of work and part of this is giving them a sense of pride in their appearance. We are proud of our students and we want them to be proud of being a part of Greenacre Academy.
Second Hand Uniform
Greenacre Academy has a very reasonably priced uniform, however we are aware that some families experience financial difficulty. In order to support the cost of buying uniform we do hold a stock of second hand uniform.
If you have any specific requests for school uniform, please get in touch with the office and they can look at arranging that for you.
Second Hand uniform will be available during the school holidays on the following dates between 10am-2pm everyday:
1st August – 5th August
15th August – 19th August
Second hand uniform is available for a small donation and all proceeds go to our school charity, FOGs.
All Students at Greenacre Academy should wear:
- Black Blazer with Academy badge
- White Shirt
- Plain Black Trousers (Skinny or Cropped Trousers or Jeans are not permitted)
- Greenacre Tie
- Black Hard Soled School Shoes (Trainers or Plimsolls are not permitted)
- One small stud is permitted, no other jewellery should be worn
Students may wear a black V-neck sweatshirt (Hoodies or sports jackets are not permitted)
For PE, students should wear:
- Black GA embroidered tracksuit top
- Black GA embroidered tracksuit trousers
- Black GA embroidered polo top
- Black GA embroidered shorts
- Black GA embroidered socks
All students should bring their PE kit to lessons regardless of illness or injury as they will be required to act as officials, observers and coaches, acting in a non-physical capacity.
Any pupils not wearing correct uniform may be required to obtain the missing item from the Academy’s Swap-shop; refusal to comply may result in the student being placed in isolation until such time the uniform can be rectified.
To visit the website of our Uniform suppliers please click on these links: