At Greenacre Academy, we aim to equip our students for the professional world while instilling a sense of pride in their appearance. We take great pride in our students and aspire for them to take pride in being a part of Greenacre Academy.
All Greenacre Academy students are expected to wear:
- A black blazer featuring the Academy emblem.
- A plain white shirt.
- Plain black trousers (Please note that skinny or cropped trousers and jeans are not permissible).
- A Greenacre Academy tie.
- Plain black hard-soled school shoes (Trainers or plimsolls are not allowed).
- One small stud earring is permitted (no Diamond earrings), with no other jewellery allowed.
- A Full-size bag.
- Students have the option of wearing a plain black V-neck sweatshirt (Hoodies or sports jackets are not allowed).
For PE, students should wear:
- Black GA embroidered tracksuit top
- Black GA embroidered tracksuit trousers
- Black GA embroidered polo top
- Black GA embroidered shorts
- Black GA embroidered socks
Second Hand Uniform
While Greenacre Academy offers an affordable uniform, we recognise that some families may face financial challenges. To assist with uniform expenses, we maintain a collection of pre-loved uniform. Our previously owned uniform is always accessible for you to obtain, please call our office in advance, and these items will be provided at no charge.