£720.00 (2-hour slot per week, per term- based at your school).
Forest School provision promotes children’s development of self-awareness by providing opportunities for pupils to challenge themselves and take supported risks. Further benefits include:
- Increased focus and attention skills
- Improved communication skills
- Increased knowledge of the environment
- Development of independence
- Increased physical activity
The Greenacre Sports Partnership Forest School programme comprises of sessions with a child centred and learner led approach supporting and guiding children in exploration, bush craft, fire making, flora & fauna identification, shelter building, play and tool work. Pupils will be assessed on their progression of skills and data will be evidenced for the school.
Needing a venue, or looking to explore a larger site?
- Greenacre Academy has a large woodland area available to host your Forest School provision.
- If your school is interested in setting up or developing the Forest school site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom) to discuss provision and costs.
* Please note, a school MUST provide a member of staff to assist the Forest School sessions.
**Ideally no more than 15 learners take part in the 2 – hour session in order to follow the Forest School principles. If this is not possible, please contact us to discuss further outdoor learning provision.