£5000.00 (10 Competitions)
The competition training programme, is to support schools to enable pupils to participate in all Mini Youth Games competitions. With teachers having restricted release time, this programme is a perfect compromise to ensure pupils are still receiving a fully rounded PE curriculum with additional opportunities to create memories which will always stay with them. This package maximises the opportunity for the school to participate in School Games events and contributes to the School Games Mark application. The programme includes:
- Pre-competition training and team selection, through an after school club once a week for the academic
- Parent letters and consent forms to pupils attending the competitions.
- Immediate sign up to all Mini Youth Games competitions.
- A complementary minibus to and from each competition and a member of staff to attend the competitions with the school.
- If you would like to provide your own transport, please contact us directly for a reduced price.
*A school MUST provide a member of staff from their school to attend each event with the GSP team, this can be any support member of staff. This is to ensure the appropriate safeguarding measures and correct staff to pupil ratios for sporting events.
** This price does not include Medway Sports entry fee. Medway Sport will invoice your school for this separately.